· Encouragement in multiple therapies (Physical , occupational, speech, etc).
· Create a safe and supportive environment.
· Encouragement of family involvement (Family BBQ, recreational activities, etc.).
· Encouragement in the community (Support groups, brain injury education, Brain Injury Associations, volunteering, etc.)
· Having fun in recreational activities (Sports games, zoo, walk to the park, Walmart, etc.)
· 24 hour supervision by a certified caregivers
· RN Owned/Managed. Available 24 hour nurse with no extra charge for service plans. Routine assessments for prevention of illness.
· Assistance with medication administration.
· Assistance with Activities of daily living (Bathing, grooming, feeding, transferring/ambulation, etc.)
· Assistance with appointment scheduling and transportation.
· Three healthy home cooked meals with available snacks in between daily occasional outing and deliveries for special celebrations.
· Encouragement in monthly arts and crafts activities.
· Encouragement in exercise.